Teaching English Job In Saigon, Vietnam, South East Asia
EFC (English For Companies) specialises in providing English Teacher To Companies, Primary Schools. We also deliver 100% native English Speaker courses in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City), Bien Hoa, Binh Duong. Our target is to be the bridge to connect Learners and Professional, Qualified English Teachers in Vietnam.
Our Progam Overview
Teach in VietNam, and get to know locals who will show you the country behind the news stories. Travel to work on a speeding tuk-tuk auto rickshaw, explore dazzling downtown Bangkok, meet the keepers of ancient temples, and become part of a Vietnam school community. The EFC Teach in Vietnam program offers placements in paid semester-long and yearlong positions, teaching English at primary or secondary schools in urban, town, or rural locations.
teaching english job in Asia, vietnam, saigon, hanoi, binh duong, bien hoa, vung tau, nha trang city
As a EFC participant, you’ll fulfill an important role as a highly respected English teacher within the Vietnam educational system. Whether your future plans include continued travel, service work, continuing your education, or joining the work force, bolstering your communication skills in Vietnam is sure to boost your credentials and prospects.
Teach abroad in Vietnam with EFC and you can:
- Learn Vietnam customs, share your own way of life, and embark on new adventures with new friends
- Explore the thick jungle, crystal-blue river waters, and rollicking city life that make Vietnam one of the most-visited countries in Southeast Asia
- Check out Saigon, the largest city in Vietnam, a metropolitan area covering most parts of the south-east region
Teach English in Public School or Private School?
As you continue to learn more about teaching English in Vietnam you will eventually be left with a choice on whether or not to teach English in a public or private school.
While there are certainly opportunities to teach English in both public schools and private schools, there are significant differences. It is important to think carefully about which type of position is most well suited to your goals as a teacher.
The schedule for teaching in Vietnam public schools is similar to that of western countries with working hours generally from morning to mid-afternoon. Private schools, have an afternoon/evening schedule. Most Vietnams tudents attend public school in the morning and then attend private English schools in the evening. Vietnam students have very long days and the pressure can be intense so it is important for you to be a caring and interesting English teacher.
There are a number of other significant differences between teaching English in Vietnam public schools and teaching English in Vietnam private schools. Generally class sizes, arrival dates, vacation time and number of western co-teachers can be very different.
english teacher jobs in Asia, vietnam, saigon, hanoi, binh duong, bien hoa, vung tau, nha trang city Ho Chi Minh City, teach english in Thailand, cambodia,
Benefits of Teaching English in Vietnam
Teaching English in Vietnam provides many excellent benefits.
- Salaries generally range from between $1500-$3000 per month and vary depending on your experience
- The work week generally consists of 30-40 hours.
- In accordance with Vietnam labor law, full health insurance is provided with 50% covered by the school. The remainder of your health insurance costs will be deducted from your salary and amount to approximately $30 per month.
- Contract completion bonuses are also a standard part of all contracts.
- Some schools also offer a severance package which is equal to one month’s pay upon completion of your contract as an English teacher in Vietnam. This bonus money will provide you with an excellent opportunity to travel after you have completed your contract.
How to become a English Teacher In VietNam
Please send you CV to EFC email: email@example.com